Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nowadays we won't have free Saturdays.What is packed scheldule to us?We all used to it.Look at our gang, presidents, vice presidents, screataries, treasurers, committees...When I read people's blogs, most of them are in tight scheldule, what else??

Today, the Girl Guide had a drill practice at Basel Church. It was quite successful as last few days they march like ****.Committees showed their cooperation. We will WIN!!!!!

Next, definitely going tuition. In the other word, go to talk.I neither take a bath nor change my smelly clothes.At first I planned to go jogging with daddy.Unfortunately, I have to do my practice.-SIGH-

Sweeney came on time but I went home late.I spent some time to catch the beat.He adjusted my pose everything. Both of us are smelly...

When he gone, straight away I went to sleep,around 6.Finally, I woke up at 12am. My long long nap.....






- Nothing is too late-

No comments:

Post a Comment