Saturday, September 5, 2009

Celebrated my birthday just now,with Suzanne and Sweeney.We went to Encore, and waited the King of the gang for more than half an hour.We sang a lot of songs, but most of the time Im sitting, pressing the remote control, listening to their sweet voice.We walked to an unknown bus stop when the sky is getting darker and darker.Im quite worry that time,girls will easily think of something badin this kind of condition.

After that we went to Citiclub for dinner,Brandon joined us.I don't reallly like the atmosphere between us. a Everyone seems boring.Did I bored you guys??HUH..Anyway, its still a great time with them.So, after that we had our ice-creams. Im satisfied on that RM1 ice-cream at the roadside instead of the dinner in the high class restaurant.LOL.

Its something different for my birthday which I have to walk a lot, doing stuffs that are totally different from those I did for the past of years.Its memorable, especially the ice-cream, I have special feeling on it, I just don't know how to express.

..............................................
..................................
.......................
.........
...


p/s : TQ Brandon for the surprise present.

No comments:

Post a Comment