Friday, September 11, 2009


Died of tests.I better ignore them, focus on my exam. Will start group study again next week,may the gang get serious on it,stop talking so much like last time. Many weak subjects that I need to improve, Malay, History, PHYSICS, Add Maths, English even Chinese.LOl, so many.

Start jogging again, actually we jog like crazy. By thw way, one day camp for the Chinese Society is around the corner.Damn hate it, me myself as a president is spiritually weak. I had no interest to carry out this kind of boring activity yet I have to do it. I love Chinece New Year Celebration more, the committees had a lot of ideas on that stuff which is new, creative and feasible.Love them so much!!

Im going to have two holes on my ears tomorrow.Piercing, which I opposed so much last time. Im doing it now, what a self-contradict person. How crazy it is , this kind of thing...
-----------------------------------------------
------------------





As what Miss Laurence said : Take the road which is not taken. I did think deeply on her words.

No comments:

Post a Comment