Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today me and Suzanne went to the Quartet Music Festival.Performances are good and I got a conclusion : Music is always in our soul.

Finally, my last birthday present came.I piereced my ears in tears. We left Yu Yuan at around 3.30pm, took a bus to Bandar Maju. What the hell is happening, Borneo Dispensary didn't open...LOL!I get more mad when I know that Sweeney is at mile 4, and Im going to get my ears pierced at mile 4...S***, I came from there..Fine, take a bus again.

Reached mile 4 AGAIN!!We walked to the pharmacy, seeing they were already there. Okay, the salesgirl asked me to choose my earrings. Please, I had no mood to choose.Sweeney chose it. I sat on the chair, being so nervous,with extreme fast heart beat.Oh no, the girl come, with all the things, alcohol all those. She first adjust the position, she asked whether the I satisfy on the position on not. I just simply say as you like. When she pierced my ear, I cried..Its damn painful, who says it wasn't any pain.You cheat me.OMG, one more ear..Suzanne laughed like hell, Sweeney the same, Daniel was some where, I mean totally not in our situation.

Fi..fi..finally, I walked out from the shop.I think the guys was too za dao of me. Happy Birthday he said.Happy???Its so horrible.Anyway, thank you. This is one of my birthday presents.

Second, glass thingy from Brandy. Im so touching. Everything comes in a surprise.This is what a friend called.

Third, 2 handphone hangers from Daxter.He bought it at KL last year. Its...er....Im happy he gave my something,he still remember my birthday. He is the only want who gave me present on 6-9-2009.

Then, Lip. Surprise again.Never think of this guy will give me present, but he did. Chocolates and chocolates. Er..Im getting...

Fourth, Dexter and Daniel Tan. They bought me a cake, cheese cake.I love that a lot because I had no birthday cake for thousand of years.I felt so good to blow a candle and make wishes.This make me think of what happened when I was a little girl.

Fifth, a present from Hui Ping Jie Jie, thanks a lot.I bet she loves children a lot.

Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment